This position is responsible for overseeing the maintenance of pilot equipment, commissioning, and start-up of pilot equipment, as well as, for new equipment that may be operated on-site or at a customer site. This may include organizing the test plans and or managing the assembly or fabrication of the equipment. The role includes participation in determining operational parameters and analysis of appropriate data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct commissioning and start-up of new equipment engineered.
- Coordinate test plans and equipment needed to perform membrane pilot testing.
- Conduct operation, maintenance and modification of field and in-house pilot units.
- Coordinate with others during the design, engineering, construction, and startup of new or modified equipment to assure that our installations meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide troubleshooting and inspecting existing equipment.
- Conduct on-site training with operating, maintenance, and management personnel.
- Evaluate existing process systems for increasing capacity and reliability.
- Support the delegate of assignment to technicians or junior engineers.
- Assemble equipment and instrumentation.
- Discuss test protocols with Process and Engineering Director.
- Prepare manuals and performance reports.
- Support the writing of membrane filtration control philosophies and narratives
- No more than 25% travel maybe required.
GENERAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5-10 years of previous experience required.
- Assignments are received in the form of results expected and due date, but there is freedom to decide on the procedures to follow.
- Examine and/or analyze information. Interpret and/or evaluate information and/or create analytical approaches.
- Duties are varied in nature, requiring independent action and judgment involving commonly encountered problems. Unusual cases or questionable matters are referred and discussed with supervisor.
Apply here or call 857-972-9678 to find out more about the position.