A large regional general contractor is looking for a Senior Estimator with experience in heavy civil projects.
The firm specializes in site clearing, earth moving, and water resource projects across the nation with a strong reputation in this market across its offices. This position is based in their Florida office which has become a strong regional hub for them.
They are looking for a Senior Estimator who they can develop long term into a valuable member of their project management team.
The Senior Estimator will be responsible for:
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for projects.
- Scheduling bid preparation to comply with deadlines.
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders.
The Senior Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years' experience in heavy civil estimating preferred
- Extensive knowledge of construction field
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.