A large regional general contractor is currently seeking a Senior Estimator with experience in heavy civil projects to join their team at one of their Florida offices.
This firm specializes in heavy highway and site development projects across the South-East and Florida has become a strong regional hub for them. This firm has developed a great reputation, has a strong backlog, and offers competitive pay and benefits.
They are looking for a Senior Estimator who they can develop long term into a valuable member of their team.
The Senior Estimator will be responsible for:
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for projects.
- Scheduling bid preparation to comply with deadlines.
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders.
The Senior Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years' experience in heavy civil estimating preferred.
- Familiar working on Design-Build projects.
- Extensive knowledge of construction field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.