Location: Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Position: Senior Environmental Scientist - Permanent
About the Company:
An international, leading engineering and construction firm dedicated in provided tailor-made solutions across water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities.
They are a privately-owned organisation, and are seeking a Senior Environmental Scientist with a background in contaminated land or hydrogeology to join their growing team in Darwin!
As a Senior Environmental Scientist, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing a variety of environmental projects in the Darwin region. You will be responsible for conducting assessments, analyzing data, and providing strategic recommendations to clients. Your expertise will be essential in ensuring compliance with environmental regulations and fostering sustainable practices.
The successful candidate will posses a strong aptitude for business development and be able to build and maintaining strong client relationships.
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will hold a relevant degree in environmental science or engineering relating to hydrogeology, geology, and chemistry.
- Strong communication and client relationship skill.
- Experience in contaminated land assessment.
- Holding a CEnvP is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of the local legal framework relating to contaminated sites and other investigations.
- Extensive Australian experience working in contaminated sites, hydrogeological/acid sulfate soils/geotechnical investigations.
- Experience in coordinating and completing complex technical investigations.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply with your CV and one of our consultants here at LVI Associates will reach out!