We have a current opportunity for a Senior Environmental Risk Assessor (Melbourne) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Melbourne. For further information about this position please apply.
About the Company
- A leading international consultancy with offices in Australia, New Zealand and parts of APAC.
- This opportunity allows you to take on a leadership role within the Australian team.
- Manage completion of human health and ecological risk assessment.
- Perform environmental risk analysis studies to identify risks and find solutions to mitigate them.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Maintain and build project opportunities and manage project deliverables.
- Travel to client sites when required.
- Develop industry and practice leadership in Toxicology across APAC.
- Develop strategies to address environmental and human health risks.
What we are looking for
- +6 years of experience in the field.
- Degree in Geology, Engineering or Science, Postgraduate degree is desirable (Toxicology, Environmental Health, Biology, or Chemistry)
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Willing to be part of a growing team where individuals want to contribute.
Please apply with your CV and we can have a chat!