Are you a seasoned environmental project manager with a passion for making a positive impact on the environment? Do you have extensive experience managing federal projects and a strong understanding of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Lead and manage environmental projects from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to project scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop and implement project plans, including resource allocation, risk assessment, and mitigation strategies.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, stakeholders, and regulatory agencies, ensuring effective communication and collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on environmental issues, regulations, and compliance, with a particular focus on CERCLA.
- Conduct thorough site assessments, investigations, and remediation activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations and industry best practices.
- Develop and review project deliverables, including reports, proposals, and permit applications.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including scientists, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors, to achieve project objectives.
- Stay updated on emerging environmental regulations, industry trends, and best practices to ensure continuous improvement and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, engineering, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in environmental project management, preferably with federal project experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CERCLA and other relevant federal environmental regulations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex environmental projects, including site assessment, investigation, and remediation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory agencies.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and managing subcontractors.
- Professional certifications or licenses (e.g., PMP, PE, PG) are highly desirable.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools used in environmental project management.