Key role in the growth of an expanding company!
Our client is looking for someone to join them in their expansion and help bring the company to the next level.
They have a role as a mid-senior level Contaminated Land Consultant to join their Environmental team.
With exciting projects in the pipeline, there will not be a dull day at work.
- Provide expert advisory and assessment services to your clients.
- Responsible for delivering contaminated land management projects and remediation projects
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Identify new business opportunities and win new clients and projects.
- Find cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
- At times, may be required to get involved with fieldwork.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5+ years of experience in environmental science, hydrogeology, geology, or environmental engineering with experience environmental management or contaminated land.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Open to mentoring junior roles.
Apply now with your CV or drop us a message to find out more.