We are currently looking for an experienced Environmental Approvals Professional to join a fast growing mining company based in Perth, Australia. As an Environmental Approvals Professional, you will be responsible for monitoring and managing environmental impacts of mining activities, ensuring compliance with regulations, and developing environmental management plans.
- Develop and implement environmental management plans
- Monitor and manage environmental impacts of mining activities
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and legislation
- Liaise with stakeholders, including government agencies, contractors and the community
- Prepare and submit environmental reports
- Conduct environmental assessments and audits
- Provide advice and support to management and other departments on environmental matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and legislation
If this sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, please do apply with your CV and we will drop you a call to further discuss.
Thank you for your interest.