A well-respected firm in Massachusetts is looking to grow their transportation design team. My client has been in the business for over 40 years and has an extensive back log of work. This is a leadership opportunity for some who can sit in any of their Massachusetts offices. They also have an office in Rhode Island and Connecticut as well.
- 6+ years of experience, PE license
- Proficient knowledge of microstation, Inroads, AutoCad, 3D Civl
- Experience with any DOT and their design requirements
- Skilled in excel, word, adobe acrobat is a must.
- Assist project managers in client contact and communication
- Use computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents as necessary
- Perform roadway drainage design, prepare environmental permits.
- Prepare or modify reports, specifications, construction schedules, impact studies, permits and designs for projects