Urgently looking for a Senior Engineer (Offshore Wind) to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of offshore Wind, with the target of supervising, planning, controlling, and managing the overall working of Wind Farm together with developing and manage business relationships with local customers, lead the bid teams and coordinate across DNV business area in the APAC region.
- Coordinate DNV teams of experts from inside and outside Japan to deliver Certification scope according to defined processes and procedures and ensure compliance with Accreditation requirements and prepare for internal and external audits
- Work as part of a multi-discipline project team to support the design, procurement, and delivery of the wind turbine package, from feasibility stages through to construction and into operation, ensuring compliance against the Large Capital Projects governance framework and ensuring project objectives are met.
- Manage engineering project risks, ensuring they are identified, mitigated, and escalated where required for the customers.
- Ensure compliance with proper HSE standards on the site and report to management about the updates of the projects to the involved stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise relating to wind turbines across a multi-billion-yen capital project portfolio of Offshore Wind Farms in Japan.
- 7 to 9 years of previous experience in onshore wind or marine construction or offshore fields or mechanical engineering.
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Civil or Energy Engineering.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.