This project award-winning firm emphasizes work in the public sector and is interested in finding a Senior Engineer based in Northern California to work on local and federal projects.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing management of technical design of civil infrastructure plans (grading plans, drainage design, utility plans (sewer/ storm), storm water treatment, etc. )
- Mentor and coordinate with a team of engineers
- Create partnerships with local agencies and clients
- Develop and adhere to project schedules and budgets
The Senior Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- PE in the state of California
- 8+ years of design engineering experience
- History in the private sector design
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Overtime compensation
- Bonuses contingent on company performance
- Opportunity to become an owner of the company at associate level
If you are interested in the Senior Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!