Senior Electrical Engineer
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a small MEP firm that likes to work on out of this world projects. Dealing with projects mostly in healthcare, lab, and data centers with tier one clients, they are experts in those sectors. This opportunity can allow you to directly work with the principal engineers giving you the ability to develop quickly within your professional career.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for…
- Oversee projects from beginning phases through construction.
- Design power, lighting, lighting controls and low voltage systems.
- Manage clients and schedules.
- Prepare construction documents for plan check submittal and permit processing.
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects.
- 2 or more years of design or engineering experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- MEP related design skills are a plus
- Ability to visit job sites and read construction documents
- Competitive wages
- Remote work flexibility
- Paid holidays
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance paid entirely by employer
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Senior Electrical Engineer role do not hesitate to apply.