Our client is an international consulting firm with a strong presence in the offshore wind industry. The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting the entire life cycle of wind assets in Taiwan, from development and procurement to construction and management. Your main focus will be on wind farm electrical system design, which includes creating Single Line Diagram (SLD), determining power cable and substation parameters, and preparing documents for System Impact Analysis (SIA). You will be a key liaison with Taipower (TPC), and will be responsible for leading negotiations to obtain TPC's consent for grid connection.
- Draft technical requirements for electrical systems of cables and substations
- Support procurement processes and communicate with EPC contractors
- Manage the electrical package (cables, substations) in the design and construction phase
- Perform design review and provide advice on system integrity, compliance with regulatory requirements, etc.
- Communicate with TPC, particularly on grid availability and connection methods
- Support QA/QC tasks and advise on-site contractors on best practices
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Electrical Engineering or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in wind power projects, with knowledge of wind farm design, construction, commissioning, and completion
- Familiarity with TPC's grid code and technical requirements
- Electrical P.E qualification is a plus
- Strong communication skills and business awareness
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now".