I am currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Municipal Water and Waste water team for a leading Engineering firm in Kansas City.
The company boast some of the best benefits and salaries in the US, with an ESOP program that makes every employee an owner in the business and it's success.
This opportunity will allow you to lead design efforts on a variety of projects, as well as working closely with project managers, designers and junior engineers to ensure success on each project. I wanted to put this on your radar as the chance to work technically as well as take on more responsibility with project management and mentoring is a challenge a number of engineers I speak to are looking for!
- Design and Specify electrical systems associated with municipal drinking and waste water pumping facilities and treatment plants
- Managing electrical systems including low and medium voltage power, lighting, SCADA and process control systems
- Lead and assist complex projects whilst collaborating with multi-disciplined teams
- Low and Medium Voltage for Electrical Design
- Generator sizing and specification
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering, or related Degree
- 7+ years' electrical Engineering experience
- Experience designing and executing municipal water and waste water projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Working Knowledge of NEC, NFPA 70, 70e or 820 preferred
- Professional Engineering License (P.E) not essential
Applicable design experience could include power systems, lighting, or government facilities desired but not essential.
This role includes some but very limited travel.
Other US locations may be considered, please reach out for more information.