We have a current opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Owings Mills with the option to work from home three days a week. For further information about this position please apply.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of design experience.
- Interact with customers to gather critical information.
- Manage design of all levels of complexity including other electrical resources.
- Manage existing customer relationships.
- Working Knowledge of NEC.
Power Systems Concentration:
- Experience in specifying, designing systems for industrial, power, oil & gas, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, commercial,or government facilities
- Working knowledge of and ability to specify Electrical Component and Field Devices (combination starters, VFD's, MCC's)
- Working knowledge of and ability to specify power systems for use in hazardous area locations as identified by NFPA 70
- Experience designing, reviewing and approving Electrical Construction Drawing sets including but not limited Single lines, grounding plans, lightning protection, power plans, lighting plans, and communication and security infrastructure plans.
- Experience performing grounding, arch flash, short circuit, coordination, power factor, and/or harmonic analysis utilizing SKM, Easypower, or ETAP
- Working Knowledge of energy codes.
- Knowledge of NFPA 110, 101, 99, 72, 70, 70E, IEEE and other standards.