SENIOR/PRINCIPAL ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
- Preparation of design report, calculation, drawings, specification, cost estimates and schedules for project assigned
- Management of preparation, liaison, and follow up with authority submission and approval.
- liaison with client, architects, QS and other project consultants throughout the duration of projects.
- Supervise and guide employees assigned to the projects
- Implementation of QA/ QC
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and eligible for registration with the Professional Engineers Board
- Professional Engineer Certification
- working experience in engineering design consulting practice on mechanical projects
- Good project technical knowledge and design software
- Good project management and technical skills
- Familiar with local codes and authority submission procedures