We have a current opportunity for a Senior Ecologist - Melbourne on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Melbourne. For further information about this position please apply.
About the role:
- Providing technical ecological advice and report deliverable on a range of projects.
- Collaborating with the broader environment team and contributing to ecology projects in other states.
- Preparation of technical reports and proposals
- Coordinate and manage project schedules, budgets, resources and project delivery.
-Undertake/Lead Ecological Assessments
- Apply and provide Commonwealth, State and Local Government environment legislation advice.
- Provide environmental impact assessment expertise for various client/ project requirements.
- Develop and Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Degree qualification in Ecology/Botany/Zoology/Environmental Science
- Advanced botany skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment