Company Summary: This involved company brings together a number of talented engineers on professional teams in order to build there collaborate space. With successful design goals in mind, they are employee centric with missions being brought to life in the workplace environment.
The Senior Distribution Engineer will be responsible for…
- Having a strong understanding of the distribution space and equipment.
- Develop multiple 2.5kV to 34.5kV overhead and underground utility projects.
- Working with multiple teams in differing locations.
- Navigating complex features familiar in the engineering space including but not limited to prepare calculations, proposal development, assigning re posts, as well as connect with clients and personal.
The Senior Distribution Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in engineering program
- A minimum of 4 year's experience; preferably 7 years in the distribution space without a master's degree in related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytic abilities requiring adaptation and modification of conventional approaches, procedures, and criteria is required.
- Sufficient knowledge of distribution generation integration technology and renewable energy.
- Wellness programs set in place.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Travel opportunities available!
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!