We are currently seeking a Senior Professional to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in DC/VA/MD.
In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow the Client's Valuation and Forensic Practice while leading high-profile multi-billion dollar projects - including, but not limited to endeavours in; complex valuations, lost profits, economic damages, risk management, government contracting and commercial litigation matters in business interruption cases, fraud and bankruptcy.
- 10+ years of experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity, scope, and number of engagement assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. An advanced degree in a related field a plus.
- CPA license or working toward eligibility to sit for the CPA exam is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with team members, clients, attorneys, and referral sources both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in use of technology and accounting programs including MS Office.
- Project Management skills.
- Desire skills to manage and lead teams.
- Ethics and compliance.
- Problem solving.
- Financial standards, models and tools.
- Interest in continually learning and gaining knowledge.
- Expert Witness Testimony.