Title: Senior Development Manager
Summary: My client who is in high growth mode due to an influx of projects is looking to grow their development team. As a renewable energy asset owner, operator, and development company with a portfolio of utility scale wind, solar, and battery storage projects is looking for talented project developers to join their team. They are currently developing in multiple states across North America with approximately 100 projects currently under development. My client is expecting to have over 1,000 MW of projects commercialized by 2023. They are looking for a skilled project developer to join their team and support the growing organization. This individual will be responsible for identifying and securing new development sites, negotiating agreements, and managing interconnection requests. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a strong development company this could be a great opportunity for you!
The Senior Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Managing site selection, land acquisition, and permitting for greenfield development.
- Draft and negotiate contracts such as lease or purchase options to acquire land.
- Create and maintain relationships with landowners and project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and work cross functionally with teams such as engineering, procurement, and finance.
- Project budgets, financial and revenue analysis, determine the financial viability of projects together with the corporate finance department.
The Senior Development Manager should have the following qualifications....
- A bachelor's degree or higher in business, engineering or finance related fields.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in renewable energy project development.
- Previous success in the development of multiple renewable projects.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.