Be involved in projects with our Kansas City Civil Design Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
Here, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our employees are the most important factor in ensuring the growth of this business, which is why they are number 1.
Anything is within our reach- and yours if you decide to venture on this journey with us. Come join us and help shape the future! We are currently initiating a search for a Senior Design Engineer for our Kansas City, MO office.
- Provide Civil/Municipal design and deliverables utilizing 3D Modeling software
- Projects include residential, commercial & public infrastructure
- Collaborate and work as part of multi-discipline design teams for projects of all sizes and complexities
- Lead Civil Design Tasks and Teams for various projects
- Assist junior staff with modelling tasks
- Assist inleading and producing various project deliverables
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited civil engineering program
- A minimum of 4+ years of 3D modeling experience in civil engineering for municipal, county, and DOT projects
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Adobe, Bluebeam software
- Ability to work in the United States immediately
- The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Strong experience with design software such as MicroStation, AutoCAD Civil 3D
- We provide a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee's career.