One of the leading companies within the compounding controls industry who also have a magnificent reputation is looking to bring on a Senior Controls Engineer. The Controls Engineer Senior is responsible for functional and technical leadership of electrical panel design and automation control systems provided.
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, dental, and vision programs, 401K, PTO) including cover for family
- Salary up to 130,000
- Career progression opportunities
- Training to aid your development
- Additional on-site field service rate
- Paid travel
- Fully funded healthercare (including family)
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited school, or equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Five (5) + years' progressive controls engineering experience.
- Experience in applying UL508A and applicable NFPA codes.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Electrical or ePlan CAD software.
- Ability to use CAD software for developing P&I drawings and electrical control panel design.
- Proficient with programming Allen Bradley PLC platforms.
- Proficient with programming Allen Bradley FT View ME and SE platforms.
- Knowledge of programming Siemens PLC and HMI platforms.
- Eligible work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
- Performs engineering studies of new and existing controls systems to develop P&I drawings and instrument lists.
- Specifies components for fulfilling the control system requirements (PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, transformers, operator panels) of a new mixing line or retrofitting an existing line.
- Maintains efficient and effective programming of control system devices from multiple manufacturers; including, but not limited: PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, Scale Indicators, Safety Devices, etc.
- Coordinates commissioning activities between subordinates, vendors, subcontractors, and customers
- Mentors junior engineers in the policies, procedures, and best practices of implementing control systems.
Apply below if interested.