- Base salary up to $135,000
- 10% annual bonus
- Travel caps at 20% - typically between 10-15%
- Hybrid working schedule - up to 3 days working remotely
My Client are looking for a Senior Controls Engineer who is able to grow and develop in their industry leading SCADA and Controls group within the Renewable Energy and Solar industries. This engineer will work within the team to work through all engineering aspects - design, procure, develop, implement and commissioning.
The Ideal person will have:
- BSc in Engineering Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a full Engineer (preferably within the Systems Integration/Engineering Consultancy industry)
- Technical ability with Rockwell PLC Programming and HMIs, experience with a variety of SCADA Platforms (Ifix, Ignition, Wonderware ArchestrA), and some Fundamental knowledge of C++, Java, Python etc.
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently
- Good communication within a customer facing consultant role