In this role you could see:
- Salary up to $160,000
- 5 weeks PTO, 200 hours can be cashed out
- 40 hours per week Monday-Thursday, overtime at full hourly rate
- Full benefits
- Less than 20% travel
This position can be worked from anywhere in Pennsylvania
Requirements ( Preferred )
- Experience in specifying, designing, programming and maintaining automation control systems for industrial, power, oil & gas, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food & beverage facilities
- Experience designing, reviewing, and approving Electrical Construction Drawing sets including but not limited to electrical single line diagrams, instrument location plan, conduit block diagrams, PLC/HMI panel designs, motor wiring diagrams, and network architecture drawings.
- Experience designing, reviewing, and approving PLC control panel and motor control panel drawings.
- Experience with specification and programming of controls systems including Rockwell family of processors and HMI's, ability to program new applications and modify existing applications.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Profibus, Profinet and other industrial communication protocols.
- Experience programming Wonderware, iFix, Maple, DeltaV, Ovation, Siemens PLCs, Omron, Modicon, Mitsubishi and Koyo is a plus.
- Experience programming SCADA.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.