A global professional services company are looking for someone to join their Forensics/Construction Claims team in Sydney. The team is made up of Forensic Accounts, Delay Analysts and Quantum specialists who work on large scale construction disputes across the country.
The company are heavily invested in expanding their claims group across Asia and Australia so this is a great time to join!
- Pre-loss project reviews and post-loss delay/quantum analyses
- Work with the team on delivering analysis, recommendation to clients, risk assessment/improvement and solutions
- Produce written reports on findings for clients
- Be heavily involved in dispute resolution and claims solutions work
- 5 years of relevant construction experience (contract administration, quantity surveying, project management)
- Report writing skills
- Ability to perform advanced investigations and analyses
- Claims/dispute experience is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally known business who have a great reputation! They also only work on large commissions so the projects will always be a big size.
Please apply if you are interested!