This company is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their Land Development team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic team and with exposure to a wide variety of projects in size and scope.
- Work within a team of professionals to develop site/civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of residential and commercial projects
- Act as Engineer of Record for a wide variety of land development projects
- Lead the engineering design and preparation of plans and permitting documents, including site layout, stormwater, grading, and utilities systems
- Mentor junior team members to develop sound engineering fundamentals and design practices
- Communicate effectively with other disciplines (including survey, geotechnical, environmental, traffic, planning, legal, etc., both internal and external) as part of a collaborative design process
- Manage quality control for all aspects of project design
- Attend meetings with clients, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders to establish their needs and discuss design/permitting issues with them
- Supervise design team activities during Construction Administration
- 8+ years of civil engineering experience in Land Development within a consulting firm
- Fully competent in all conventional aspects of site/civil engineering, including site layout, stormwater design, utility design, and grading
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience training and mentoring staff on engineering fundamentals and design concepts
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Proficiency in ICPR and WaterCAD is required. GIS experience is desired.
- Project Management Experience, including financial responsibilities related to delivering projects on-time and on-budget.