A specialist civil engineering consultancy are expanding their team in Sydney!
The company are looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer with extensive technical experience on land development, road, storm water and drainage projects. If you are a technical guru within the civil sector looking to develop both your management and technical skills this is a great position for you.
- Oversee the design and project management of both land development, road works and drainage projects
- Mentor and train junior engineers - specific focus on reviewing and approving junior engineers design
- Approve the design of storm water drainage, flood studies and water quality studies
- Ability to be client facing - Prepare proposals, reports and technical advice to clients
- 10+ years of civil engineering with extensive experience with land development, storm water and road projects
- Civil Engineering Degree and CPEng is highly preferred
- Prior consultancy experience
- Highly proficient in software's including AutoCAD, 12D, Drains & Music
- Knowledge of Australian Design Standards
- Strong communication skills and ability to be client facing
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch!