Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Summary: My Client is the largest independent power producer and energy efficiency provider globally. Operating in over 70 countries my client is a the leading the transition to net zero. My client is looking for a talented Business Development individual to focus on building strategic partnerships and relationships with non-profits, municipalities, and other organizations. This individual will have a strong understanding of the different aspects of the business the client can provide more specifically understanding the different service offerings.
If you have experience with creating and negotiating complex contracts and experience working in the renewable or design- build space this role could be for you! My client is looking for a creative and dynamic sales professional to expand the service section of the business.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for….
- Creating and expanding opportunities within assigned accounts and/or Geographic focus.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Representing the company in the best light, professionally during client meetings. industry conferences, etc..
- Negotiate complex contracts, lead client meetings, and present to key stakeholders, council meetings, and internally.
- Lead prospecting efforts, working cross functionally with technical teams to return the highest value to clients.
- Stay up to date on regulatory and enviromental regulation and policies in different markets.
The Senior Business Development Manager should have experience with….
- 6+ years of experience in business development or complex sales.
- Experience working in a quota driven sale environment.
- Success at origination, negotiating, and closing deals.
- A strong preference for experience in the energy or renewable energy industry.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong finical analysis skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.