They have been in the industry for over 40 years and have a team of architects, engineers, and construction consultants. They work with owners, architects, developers, and attorneys which means you will have the exposure to vast client base. This firm is well equipped with an abundance of workload for you to walk into and are known for the quality of work provided over the years.
This opportunity would require you to help expand the presence of this firm in the local area with the administration and marketing support of a firm who are well established across the Midwest. You will be expected to spend a lot of your time in business development in the initial transition however, they do have a long stand client based in Wisconsin for you to be billable from the get-go.
- Licensed P.E/RA holders in the state of Wisconsin.
- IIBEC accreditation desirable (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC).
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural. Engineering and have a minimum of 15 years of building enclosures consulting experience.
- Building envelope inspections, roof observations, moisture intrusion investigations, leak investigations, waterproofing and construction administration
- Project and Client Management
- Consult with Owners, Architects, and Developers
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($140,000-180,000) dependent on BD. Plus bonuses based on performance.
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minimum of 10% every year for the last 3 years.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!