The job role will entail:
- Assisting with technical production and contractual aspects of forensic and restoration projects.
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working across building enclosure consulting, repair, waterproofing and roofing of a range of buildings, exterior walls, restoration and testing/inspection
- Assisting with the growth of the office by managing clients and helping to potentially bring on new clients.
The ideal candidate will have the below skills and experience.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree (Required)
- At least 8 years relevant experience (Required)
- A layer knowledge of the entirety of the Building Envelope (Required)
- Related Qualifications such as RRO, REWO etc (Preferred)