This top tier consultancy firm is looking for a highly skilled Building/Construction Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia. This company offers an exceptional work culture, the ability to travel and direct access to some exciting and unique projects. Their focus on the professional development of their employees is second to none- promoting internal growth and a forward thinking leadership, which makes this firm a clear leader in the Construction Consulting market.
- Communicate with both clients and project representatives.
- Perform field inspections and site visits.
- Estimating of a variety of project sizes.
- Document reviews and analysis of schedules, contracts, change orders and any additional project related documents
- Industry related degrees, credentials, or certifications.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong work ethic and leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of Xactimate is a plus.
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Anderson and send your resume over to discuss other options!