Senior Bridge Project Manager-St. Louis
- Design and project manage bridge projects for public clients at the local, county or state level.
- Support client contact, marketing and the design team.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate bridge engineering design projects with technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
- Maintain relationships with individuals within or outside the organization with responsibility for acting independently on technical matters pertaining to the bridge design projects.
- Provide mentoring, supervision, and overall leadership to the design group.
- Knowledgeable in using industry accepted engineering and bridge design software.
- Perform calculations and act as technical advisor to less experienced engineers.
- Perform bridge inspections for routine and complex bridge structures, prepare reports, and coordinate with other team members.
- Develop scopes of work, project hours and schedules.
- Check accuracy of completed work.
- Travel to collect field data, conduct reviews, monitor construction progress, conduct client meetings, and participate in public hearing or interview presentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Transportation/Structural Engineering; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in bridge design; strongly prefer 15 or more years' experience; Strongly prefer LADOTD experience.
- Professional Engineering licensure, P.E. is required.
- Bridge inspection experience is required and NHI Certification as a Team leader is preferred. SPRAT certification is preferred.
- Preferred experience would include project work on complex structures as well as load rating experience.
- Prefer experience with Alternate Delivery Projects.
- MicroStation and/or AutoCAD, as well as bridge software experience is required.
- Bridge inspection experience/certification is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaborative skills with ability to lead a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.