Are you looking to work on a dynamic and growing team? Are you an expert bridge estimator with experience on projects as large as $500 million?
A leading heavy civil construction contractor is currently seeking a Senior Bridge Estimator specializing in large-scale bridge projects. With a wide portfolio of projects including highways, bridges, tunnels, water/wastewater, dam and reservoirs, and mining, this contractor is stable and continuing to grow. The Senior Bridge Estimator will be based out of their Alexandria, Virginia or Los Angeles, California office and will concentrate on estimating their large and complex bridge projects.
The contractor has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff with whom the candidate will integrate. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Senior Bridge Estimator will be responsible for...
- Analyze documents and data to prepare time, cost, material and labor estimates
- Collaborate with architects, owners, contractors ect to edit and improve cost estimates
- Review materials to decide the most cost-effective production and purchasing options
- Assist with bid closeouts, proposal preparations and technical proposals
The Senior Bridge Estimator should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 15+ years of experience
- Experience estimating bridge projects larger than $500 million
- Willing to relocate or work in an office in Alexandria, VA or Los Angeles, CA
- Relocation package
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401K match
Are you or anyone in your network interested in this Senior Bridge Estimator position? Apply today!!