We have a current opportunity for a Senior Bridge Engineer on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
This position is for an award winning mid-sized engineering firm that has a great backlog of ITD projects, has incredible benefits and flexibility, and unique compensation package. This client works on a variety interesting projects and allows their employees to be involved in work that genuinely interests them.
- Complete and review bridge design plans and submittals for public infrastructure projects
- Design of new and existing bridges, retaining walls, culverts and other structures
- May be assigned to a project/organizational team, or as a lead bridge/structural engineer on small to intermediate size projects
- Mentor and guide junior staff on technical processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (M.S. Degree is a plus)
- A minimum of 6 years of experience
- Idaho P.E. License and/or S.E. License
- ITD experience and project management training are preferred
If you're looking for that next step in your career, don't wait to apply!!