A leading national engineering firm with a strong reputation with the Nevada Department of Transportation is looking to expand their team with a senior bridge engineer in their Las Vegas.
The Bridge Engineer will be responsible for:
- Perform complex structural analysis and prepare design calculations
- Manage bridge/structural tasks as part of project development, including plan and report production
- Develop or assist in developing structural details and construction plans using a variety of industry standard software packages
- Assist and check design calculations performed by others
- Prepare geometric/bridge layouts, construction specifications, and material quantity calculations.
- Develop, establish and maintain relationships with our employees, clients, and other industry related organisations and stakeholders
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree/Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- PE licensed in Nevada
- 5+ years of structural, preferably bridge experience
- Skills: Microstation, GeoPak software
- Experience working on Nevada Department of Transportation or local municipal projects preferred
If you could be interested in learning more - please apply directly.