A competitive, multi-disciplinary, top ENR design firm in Colorado has an immediate opening for a Senior Bridge Engineer. This firm offers competitive pay, flexible work hours, a collaborative work environment, and an immense opportunity to grow. This client works on a variety of interesting projects and allows their employees to be involved in work that genuinely interests them.
They have a big emphasis on developing their employees skills, regardless of their title or responsibilities. They also reward employees for working hard and being dedicated to their discipline.
- Leading the structural bridge design practice and team.
- Responsible for engineering projects of varying size and complexity in field or office in accordance with plans and specifications.
- Relative to bridge ratings and repair recommendations.
- Supervises select group of employees and support staff.
- Manages the staff and is responsible for technical training, career development and performance of all assigned staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (M.S. Degree is a plus)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience
- Colorado P.E. License and/or S.E. License
- CDOT experience preferred
If you're looking for that next step in your career, don't wait to apply!