We are currently hiring Senior Botanists across WA and NSW for 2 key environmental firms. Please find more details about each below.
Company A: National Environmental Firm, Perth
This company is a multi-disciplinary, award-winning firm that is entirely employee owned. They provide services in the ecology, contaminated land, approvals, due diligence and more. Based across 9 states, and proud of their carbon neutrality and social responsibility - they are seeking a senior botanist for their Perth office.
Company B: National Environmental & Heritage Firm, NSW
This consultancy specializes in ecology, environmental management, heritage and more. They have offices across the east coast, with this position providing flexible working arrangements for employees in any city within New South Wales. They work for the transport, urban, mining, government and renewable industry among others - with their core values being integrity, excellence and trust.
About the Role & Requirements
- Lead and manage a variety of ecological projects and surveys for high profile clients
- Develop the business, prepare reports, and build client relationships
- Mentor and support junior and intermediate staff to expand the team over a long term period
- Have a good understanding of local legislation with prior ecological consulting specifically in flora or botany
- An academic degree in ecology or environmental sciences and minimum 5 years of experience in the space would be preferred
How to apply
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you feel you tick most of the boxes, or even if you feel that you are interested in a different role, do not hesitate to reach out. We can have a confidential discussion regarding this or any other opportunity. One of our specialist consultants will reach out to have a chat with you once you have applied!