My client are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer in Chicago - preferably with experience in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food and Beverage, and/or Consumer Product industries.
- Lead or execute automation designs to include hardware specification and installation design.
- Lead or execute programming from conceptual definition and development through execution, commissioning, and validation.
- During project execution, research and analysis is required to make sound design and implementation decisions aligned with company, client, and project objectives and applicable codes.
- Actively participate in our internal quality assurance process by reviewing and checking process group work products.
- Participate in the proposal process by providing project estimates and deliverables.
- Support the development and growth of key client relationships by always being client focused.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or relevant experience
- 8+ years of experience with Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens, Wonderware, Ignition, Plant PAX, or DeltaV
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Eager to grow and participate in annual product training
- Background in delivering projects in the industrial space and able to work on multiple projects at the same time