We have a current opportunity for a Senior Air Quality Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Denver. For further information about this position please apply.
We are seeking an Air Quality Senior/Managing Consultant to join the firm. If you have about 10 years of air quality experience, are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy thinking "outside-of-the-box," then you will find this position to be an ideal place to continue your career!
- Estimating emissions and conducting engineering evaluations of air pollution sources
- Conducting computer modeling of air pollution dispersion
- Performing statistical and geospatial analyses of air quality data
- Analyzing pollution control measures
- Conducting air monitoring and indoor air quality analysis
- Preparing air quality permit applications and environmental impact reports
- Critically reviewing and interpreting local, state, and federal environmental regulations
- Maintaining client relationships and managing the development of deliverables to meet client needs in an efficient manner.
- Serving as the technical lead overseeing Consultant-level staff on complex projects
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering or science discipline (air quality course work is a plus)
- 10+ years of air quality or related experience
- Strong computing skills including high level use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Strong written/verbal communication, problem-solving and organization skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding, interpreting, and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Programming, database and GIS skills are preferred but not required