As an Acoustic Consultant, you will play a key role in providing expert guidance and solutions in the field of acoustics. Your primary responsibility will be to assess, analyze, and design acoustic treatments for various projects within the Los Angeles area. You will collaborate closely with clients, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure optimal acoustic performance in diverse settings. Your expertise will contribute to the creation of immersive and exceptional sound experiences across a range of industries.
- Conduct comprehensive acoustic assessments and analysis of projects, including theaters, concert halls, recording studios, offices, residential buildings, and more.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and clients to integrate acoustic design considerations into project plans and specifications.
- Utilize acoustic modeling software and advanced sound system design techniques to optimize sound performance.
- Develop and implement effective noise control strategies to mitigate environmental and industrial noise issues.
- Conduct on-site measurements, analysis, and testing of sound levels and quality.
- Prepare detailed reports and recommendations based on acoustic findings and propose appropriate solutions.
- Stay updated with industry trends, advancements in acoustic technology, and relevant regulations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Acoustics, Architectural Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in acoustic consulting or a related industry.
- Proven expertise in architectural acoustics, sound design, and noise control.
- Strong knowledge of acoustic modeling software and proficiency in sound system design.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with relevant acoustic standards, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Professional certifications (e.g., INCE certification) are a plus.
Please apply for immediate consideration.