A British Instrumentation company is looking for a Segment Marketing Manager in Singapore.
Summary of the role
As part of the sector team, this role will be responsible for developing insights within the segment markets, competition and buyers journey. This role will also be supporting in the day-to-day sales and the development of key account through marketing programs.
- Develop in-depth understanding of customer needs and support the respective Directors in developing and attaining short & long term goals
- Define industry market size and opportunity with sector - monitor and evaluate government regulations, technology trends, business processes, customer challenges etc.
- Developing and executing marketing plans - value mapping and audience framework, buyer's journey, sales support
- Work with Key Account Teams on developing large accounts
- Accelerate business growth and market acceptance of new value propositions
- 10+ years of experience in commercial or marketing role in B2B business
- Minimally a Bachelor's degree in Science or Technology discipline. Master's degree or MBA preferred. Others relevant disciplines can be considered too
- Possesses knowledge regarding the use and application of metrology tools in Thin Film applications either in Si-SEMI or Compound SEMI
- Strong business acumen and market knowledge
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable plans
- Comfortable working with technical specialists and scientist
- Global travel expected after the pandemic situation
- Only applicable to Singaporean or Singaporean PR (due to limited VISA quotas)
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.