LVI are currently searching for an engineer or construction manager to work for a national general contractor as a project controls engineer and scheduler for their Raleigh office.
The successful candidate will work with an amazing team of consultants along with project managers, construction experts and other stakeholders, to develop, manage, monitor and analyze schedules and project control systems throughout a project's life-cycle.
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering or equivalent
- Background in scheduling, construction management and project controls
- P6 Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Development, oversight, and analysis of Schedules
- Develop baseline schedules
- Perform progress schedule updates
- Cost management
- Identify time impacts within project schedules
- Participate in meetings with project groups, clients, owners and other parties