A New York City (NYC) general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Scheduler specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction projects. With a portfolio of projects including roads, highways, bridges, water treatment, and more, the Scheduler will be responsible for overseeing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work across New York City, New York, and the Scheduler is expected to travel on-site. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Scheduler will be responsible for...
- Project Controls including: Document Control, Cost, Scheduling
- Project Scheduling
- Work with subcontractors, superintendents, and other bases on needs to get schedule full filled
- Accurate forecasting
The Schedulers qualifications include...
- 5+ years of transportation scheduling
- Experience with Primavera P6, Excel, Micro Station
- TIA or Time Impact Analysis experience
- Experience with NYCT
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas car
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Scheduler role, then please don't wait to apply.