We have a current opportunity for a SCADA Engineer on a permanent basis. The position is fully remote.
Location: Remote, or at one of our offices in Plymouth MA, Danvers MA, Alpharetta GA, Shawinigan, Québec
- Develop, test, commission, and support SCADA and automation solutions.
- Provide remote and onsite customer service.
- Perform and document on-site assessments, discoveries, and customer road-maps.
- Interface with customers, project managers, and our sales team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with GE Proficy Historian, iFIX, or CIMPLICITY.
- Experience with OPC DA/UA and communication protocols.
- Experience programming Visual Basic (VB).
- Knowledge of industrial Networking & OT Security
- Ability to troubleshoot unfamiliar systems with a structured approach.
- Self-driven and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate with customers and team members.
- Proficient with Microsoft Products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office365.
- Familiar with Programmable Logical Controllers (PLC),
- Experience using MS SQL Server or other relational database programs like Oracle, or MySQL.
- Understanding of basics electrical and mechanical control systems.
- Knowledge of CMMS Systems.
- Cyber Security Experience/knowledge. ex: Fortinet, Nozomi
- Familiarity with thin client devices in an industrial setting is desirable.
- Experience using VMWare or other virtualization environments.