My client is a General Contractor in the South Shore/Cape Cod area and they are looking for an experienced Safety Manager to come in and take charge on all their upcoming projects.
My client also has a partner company located on Martha's Vineyard so some of these projects may have you traveling to one of the most beautiful islands off the east coast.
If you'd be interested in learning more about this opportunity, take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below and apply!
* Site Safety Manager will be responsible for enforcement of all local, State and OSHA standards and practices as well as compliance with Company health and safety policies and procedures on assigned project
* Conduct site-specific job hazard analysis
* Conduct on-site safety inspections
* Conduct initial employee's site safety training
* Prepare and present weekly information and training meetings for all project personnel
* Perform project inspections and audits
* Responsible for accident/incident investigation and reporting
* Be able to proactively influence and establish positive working relationships with Owner, unions, subcontractors and other company employees
* BS in safety related studies
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy civil construction
* Must have evidence of OSHA 10-hour and OSHA 30-hour training completion, in addition to First Aid/CPR certification
* Or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Familiarity with local and federal regulations for construction
* Must be detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and able to effectively multitask while working in a fast-paced environment