We're looking for a Safety Manager to work for our client.
Established in the 1960s, they are a leading US & international construction company.
If you can demonstrate experience of conducting inspections and hazard assessments on large construction projects then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your resume.
- Ensuring that all staff on site are following H&S rules and regulations
- Carrying out accident/incident reports
- Performing risk assessments to minimise/eliminate hazards
- Provide daily safety reports
- Experience of conducting inspection and hazard assessments on large construction projects
- Further experience of conducting health and safety training for staff
- 3 to 5 years experience of working in construction as a safety professional
- Good communication, organisational skills, reliability and computer literate
- OSHA 30 qualified
- Willingness to travel as 85% of the role is based in the field
- Bonus: A personal and company performance bonus is also available with the role - full details of the bonus scheme will be revealed on application
- Benefits include:
-- Health insurance
-- Medical insurance
-- Company vehicle/allowance
Think that this Safety Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your resume and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.