Our client is an Australian water treatment company that provides innovative solutions for a range of industrial and municipal applications. Our mission is to provide sustainable water management solutions that enhance the quality of life for people and protect the environment. We are seeking a Lead Process Engineer with extensive experience in water treatment to join our team and help us deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients.
This Lead Process Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing water treatment processes for industrial and municipal applications. The successful candidate will work closely with project managers, clients, and other engineers to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
- Designing and developing treatment processes across water and wastewater industries
- Providing technical support to project teams and clients, including troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Developing process flow diagrams, P&IDs, and equipment specifications.
- Conducting process simulations and modeling to evaluate system performance and optimize operating conditions.
- Collaborating with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure that projects meet regulatory requirements and environmental standards.
- Developing and maintaining process design criteria and standards.
- Mentoring and training junior engineers.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemical, Environmental, or Civil Engineering.
- RPEQ required, CPEng applicants will be considered favourably
- 10+ years of experience in water treatment, with a focus on process design to commissioning
- Experience with various treatment technologies, including coagulation/flocculation, sedimentation, filtration, disinfection, and membrane processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
If you are keen on understanding more, please do apply with your CV!