LVI is currently looking for a Roofing Consultant for a leading roofing firm in the industry, based in Texas, on permanent basis. The is an fully employee owned roofing firm with a formidable reputation in the industry who promote the personal development to become the kind of consultant you want to be in your career.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The ideal candidate will take on the responsibility of handling projects involving roofing inspections and re-roofing, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing.
- Producing technically sound and practical solutions to challenging roofing and waterproofing problems on new and existing buildings.
- Ability to produce repair designs.
- Strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ year's experience.
- IIBEC credential (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) required.
- Willingness to travel.
- 401k Plan above industry average
- Health-care and dental insurance
- Paid holiday
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Ciaran Donnellan at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!