LVI is looking for Registered Roof Consultant to help join a multidisciplinary firm in Atlanta, GA!
The ideal candidate is a Registered Roof Consultant, architect, or engineer with a desire to develop specialized expertise in evaluating roofing and building envelope issues in existing buildings and structures. This is a unique, career-advancing opportunity with an award-winning firm that boasts an incredible growth strategy over the next five years. The successful candidate will participate in project work and business activities including a mix of office and field work with some travel.
- Architects must have B. Arch or M.S. in Architecture, NCARB certification, or be a Registered Architect in the state of Georgia
- Engineers must have B.S. in Engineering and be a Professional Engineer in the state of Georgia
- Proven skill to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate work activities with positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability and desire to develop business opportunities and cultivate client base
- Minimum 5 years diverse experience in roofing evaluation and repair practice, including design development, construction observation, and construction administration
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Demonstrated capability to effectively work as a dependable, self-motivated problem-solver and a collaborator
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something a bit different, reach out to Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!