Looking for a skilled and experienced Roadway Superintendent to join our team!
As the Superintendent, you will be responsible for overseeing the construction of roads, highways, and other infrastructure projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for managing the project team, ensuring that timelines are met, and that the project is completed within budget and to the required quality standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the construction process from start to finish
- Managing project timelines and budgets
- Ensuring that all work is completed to the required quality standards
- Managing a team of construction workers and subcontractors
- Communicating with stakeholders, including clients, engineers, and local authorities
- Ensuring that all safety and regulatory requirements are met
- Identifying and addressing any project risks or issues
- Reporting on project progress to senior management
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in road construction
- Experience with FDOT is required
- Experience with asphalt paving projects is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A focus on safety and quality
- The ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with others
- A results-driven mindset
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to lead the construction of infrastructure projects, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team as a Roadway Superintendent.